J. of Contemporary Af. Studies
Vol. 38 No. 3, July 2020
Journal of Contemporary African Studies (JCAS) is an interdisciplinary journal seeking to promote an African-centred scholarly understanding of societies on the continent and their location within the global political economy.
Its scope extends across a wide range of social science and humanities disciplines with topics covered including, but not limited to, culture, development, education, environmental questions, gender, government, labour, land, leadership, political economy politics, social movements, sociology of knowledge and welfare.
Journal of Contemporary African Studies is abstracted/indexed by the following services:
- ABC-CLIO (America: History & Life, & Historical Abstracts)
- African Studies Abstracts Online
- CSA Political Science Abstracts
- CSA Sociological Abstracts
- CSA Social Planning / Policy Development Abstracts
- Elsevier Geo Abstracts (International Development Abstracts, and Human Geography)
- International Political Science Abstracts